‘Making Standards Work’
Jan 30 – Feb 2 – San Francisco, USA
Good e-Learning are delighted to announce that we’re a premium sponsor of The Open Group’s ‘Making Standards Work’ event in San Francisco. Good e-Learning will also be exhibiting at the conference so be sure to come down and say hello!
- Open Platform 3.0™ – Focus on the Customer Experience and Digital Business. Track sessions on covering the Internet of Things (IoT), Cognitive Computing and Smart Cities.
- IT4IT™ – Managing the Business of IT. Presentations and end user case studies on using and implementing the new IT4IT Reference Architecture Version 2.1 standard.
- EA Practice & TOGAF® – Presentations include: Enabling Governance and Management of EA with Continuous Audit and TOGAF® and Accelerated Delivery.
- Risk, Dependability & Trusted Technology – the cybersecurity connection – securing the global supply chain.
- ArchiMate® 3.0 – New features and practical use cases of the ArchiMate 3.0 Standard.
- Process Automation – Presentations by The Open Process Automation™ Forum on developing a standards-based, open, secure, interoperable process control architecture
- Business Architecture – An update on the new Open Business Architecture Standard (O-BA).
- Understand how to develop better interoperability and communication across organizational boundaries and pursue global standards for Enterprise Architecture that are highly relevant to all industries.